Self-catering accommodation in England UK
Are you visiting England, and want to enough time to see some of the renowned English sights and attractions that have made the country famous throughout the world? Investigate the royal castles, visit the museums, browse a farmers’ market, take a boat trip on a river, break for afternoon tea, enjoy some fishing or golf, or take a romantic walk in a national park or the great British countryside. – You can experience the true magic of timeless England on an enjoyable and competitively priced cottage holiday.
Romantic getaway or family fun – From an idyllic thatched countryside property for two, to a period cottage that sleeps the entire family – and more besides – you’ll find a diverse range of picturesque cottages to suit all needs and budgets.
- Variable stays – From late or last minute weekends away to week long retreats, we can cater for all needs. How long you stay is completely up to you and not dictated by us.
- Suitable surroundings – Whether you prefer to be in the middle of far away, the centre of an ancient market town, or overlooking miles of sandy beaches or countryside, we’ll have the right holiday cottage for you.
- Private owners – There are no corporations reporting to shareholders. Our cottages, each with their own unique character, are privately owned by local people with a caring touch you’ll not find anywhere else.
Choosing a cottage in England is a great holiday option. You’ll never forget the calm and quiet of the English countryside as you check into your cottage. And the big advantage is a cottage holidays in England is available to meet your needs, at a price that’ll leave you with plenty of big change to enjoy your stay. – Here are three of our most popular holiday cottages in England, hand-picked for you based on their competitive price, features and idyllic location: –
– Explore temperate, sunny Cornwall in Seavue, a beautiful cottage situated high up on the wooded slopes of Polperro, first recorded in the 16th century as a smuggling village. It’s now a picturesque, tranquil rural community on the incredible National Trust Coastal Path.
– Located near the stunning Forest of Dean, the Old Chapel is a historic property perfect for those looking for a quiet, relaxed break complete with activities such as bird-watching, clay pigeon shooting and caving.
– Offers an ideal base for groups looking to explore the splendid Peak District scenery. The property is located on a working sheep farm and benefits from being near to some of the most scenic villages in the area.
With so much choice, you can’t help but find the perfect holiday cottage in England and create that trip of a lifetime. For more information on picking the best holiday cottages in England, please get in touch today.