Self-catering accommodation Wales
Stunning locations, beautiful rolling countryside, rich heritage and history and a wonderful Welsh welcome – that’s what the visitor to Wales can expect.
And when you stay in a holiday cottage in Wales, you also find luxurious and functional accommodation, giving you the comfort, security and a timeless homely feeling to make your visit feel really special. There are no daily pressures as you walk the countryside, visit a museum, immerse yourself in Welsh folklore, stroll along a wide, sandy beach or simply browse for unique crafts or art in the many fine market towns throughout the county.
Holiday cottages in Wales are the best choice for your visit because:
- The experience is unique – Although by and large very comfortable and functional, one hotel room can be very much like another. Holiday cottages are without exception nearly all privately-owned and styled with their owner’s personal touch – think of roaring log fires, comfy armchairs and feet up.
- The location is perfect – From country cottages, where urban life seems light years away, to properties situated in the middle of ancient market towns, you’ll be able to find an ideal location for your holiday.
- The passion is undeniable – There’s nothing more romantic than a cosy cottage made for two. It’s the perfect way for two people to enjoy a much-needed and private get away from it all.
- The experience is authentic – Staying in a holiday cottage in Wales allows you to immerse yourself in the country’s rich cultural heritage. You can be with local people and you don’t have to share your experience with other guests in the lobby upon your return.
Choose a holiday cottage in Wales for a trip you won’t ever forget.
Holiday cottages in Wales are available in a wide range of sizes and styles, so however many there are in your party, you’ll be able to rent one that truly suits your needs. With beautiful features and home-style comforts to return to each evening, you cannot fail to enjoy each day, as you explore the lush countryside of Wales and benefit from the wide range of activities available.
Here are some of the best holiday cottages in Wales:
- Hafod Grove: A luxury Georgian residence that is a treat to the senses. Nearby Ceibwr Bay becomes a nursery for seal pups in the Autumn, and sightings of dolphins and sharks have been regularly reported. The property is close to the beautiful market town of Cardigan and the stunning Pembrokeshire National Park.
- Molly’s Cottage: – Molly’s Cottage is a picturesque romantic retreat located witin the beauty of the Brecon Beacons National Park. Nearby Llangorse Lake offers extensive water sports facilities in addition to pony-trekking, mountain biking and rock climbing.
- Croiddur Barn: – A gorgeous 200 year old former farm store, Croiddur Barn is steeped in local history and offers an authentic and peaceful experience of Wales that won’t be forgotten. Surrounded by crumbling castles and terrific landscapes, this property is the perfect choice for families and couples alike.