Thank you for joining us.
Whether you’re a regular cottage renter looking for an exciting area to explore, or you want to book a quality holiday house for the first time, our dedicated holiday cottage blog will help you find everything you need to make the most of your budget.
We regularly post:
- Industry news – Where’s trendy, what’s happening and how to get away from it all! We’ll keep you up to date with new developments to ensure you know when and where to rent – properties range from rural retreats, seaside beach houses to contemporary city apartments.
- Advice – Booking a cottage for a family holiday, a romantic getaway, or for a large group of friends? We’ll provide tips and advice on how to get the most out of your stay, whether you are looking for group accommodation or an easy break for two.
- Helpful hints – We’ll let you know the best holiday cottages to look at based on criteria such as location, party size and activities required. So if you’re a 7 person family wanting a Scottish West Coast experience, we can show you what’s on offer and what’s going on.
- Feature articles – Golfers, fishermen, sailors, cyclists, beach lovers, walkers, bird watchers, culture vultures – you won’t be disappointed.
- Special promotions – We liaise directly with cottage owners to bring you the best offers around, including last-minute availability and weekend break prices.
- Travel – Car rental offers and options for those arriving from abroad.
- Owners section – If you have a holiday cottage to rent, read our advice section on year-round occupancy. Learn from other owner –managers’ experiences and contribute yourself to our feature articles using your in-depth local knowledge to promote your area.
A comprehensive essential guide with holiday cottage information – all you need to know and many tips to get the best out of your holiday. WhichCottage.com blog, like a self-catering property itself, is designed to give you what you need, when you need it, so if you require any specific advice or hints, please drop us a line or post in the comments’ section and we’ll do our best to answer your questions in the next blog.
And don’t forget to follow WhichCottage.com on Twitter – we regularly post handy tidbits and special promotions there!