If you are looking for some peace and quiet, a perfect getaway from a busy life, have a look at Pembrokeshire in Wales.
This part of Wales is known for its rugged cliffs and long sandy beaches. The Pembrokeshire National Park encompasses almost all of the 180 mile coast and islands of this part of Wales. There is an abundance of wildlife to see and a wide variety of different activities from cycling and rock climbing to scuba diving and windsurfing. There really is something for everyone no matter what age you are!
There are a number of local events that might be of interest including:One of the cottages featured on Which Cottage is Salem. This 150 year old cottage is situated in the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park and is only 1 mile from Strumble Head. The views from the property are outstanding, a perfect holiday let for those that want to get away from it all.
- 24 May – 2 June St David’s Cathedral Music Festival
- 24 – 27 May Fishguard Folk Festival
- 25/26 May Really Wild Food Festival (Bishop’s Palace, St Davids)
- 22 – 30 June Pembrokeshire Fish Week
- End July Fishguard International Music festival (exact dates tbc)
- 2 August Fishguard Show
- 13 – 15 August Pembrokeshire Show (Haverfordwest)
- 22 – 26 August Aber Jazz festival
You may find that one week just isn’t enough time!