It’s Burns Night.
Time to treat your family to haggis, neeps and tatties and, of course, a wee dram.
Why not be inspired by Robert Burns and book a holiday or short break in Dumfries and Galloway.
Which Cottage has some fantastic properties and there is so much to do in the area the time will fly by:
- Robert Burns statue and centre in Dumfries
- Golden sandy beaches
- Award winning Cream o’ Galloway organic ice-cream farm
- Kirkcudbright Artists’ town
- Castle Douglas Food Town
- Wigtown Scotland’s Book Town with annual festival
- Solway Coast
- Lead mining museum, mine, cottage tours and gold panning – in Wanlockhead
- Walking on the Southern Upland Way
- Narrow gauge railway – Leadhills
- Golf courses
- Drumlanrig Castle and Country Park, historical castle, mountain biking and walking
- New Lanark World Heritage Site
- River Clyde/River Nith with canoeing/fishing
Follow this link to look at our location map which shows properties by the number of bedrooms they have: